Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Forgot

I forgot I had a blog.. again.

Actually, life has been so good lately that I haven't really been on the computer much. Which is actually my favourite. I hate being on the computer. Well, I guess I can't say hate, but I prefer not to be. I mean, I like gossip just as much at the next person.. but I don't really need it to survive. My twilight books have enough scandal and drama for me to run on. Which I am in fact in the process of re-reading right now. AND BRYANNE IF YOU COMMENT THIS BLOG TALKING ABOUT BUFFY I WILL EAT YER BRAINZ. Anyways, lifes good guys. I feel as though i've got a good balance going on right now. I party, I go to school, I go to work, I hang out with school friends, and I hang out with best friends, I read books, I sleep enough, I make food at home, I watch movies, and I even squeeze in some phone chatting time at the same time. AND most importantly, I even have enough time to be by myself, which is very, very important to me. How do i manage this?! I have no idea, but i'm pretty content. Must be the weather. Which was fabulous today btw. I even went to the pub between classes and downed a nice lil mgd.

Also, I went to a show the other night and knew none of the bands playing besides srtl. The show was fantastic. I had such a great night, but that could just be the wobbly pops talking. I made some new friends, scratched a few beards, brought in a new team mate, receieved the cuddling of a life time (i'll never let him live it down), and really just enjoyed life. The night reminded me of when everybody was gone and it was just me and Bryanne (because we were super lame and had no other friends). I would have loved for the other ladies to have been there too (like shannon, ana, jenna, and andrea), obviously, but i forgot what it was like to hang out with Bryanne without a ton of other people around. It was good to see and feel that nothing under the surface has really changed since all of our gal pals have come into our lives. Actually, I wouldn't mind hanging out with all of my hoffs one on one every now and again. Keep it fresh, ya dig? Now, enough with the sappy shit that will go straight to the buff muff's head.

Life rules. The weather's sweet. Let's drink some beers. And dance to the beat.

Yeah, I just made that up. No big D.

Pure Teamage.

2 comments: