Monday, May 18, 2009

Cuba Cuba Coco Puffs

So guys and gals, in case you were wondering, I am indeed going to Cuba in approx. 5 days. Or, 4 and a half if you will. I am going with one of my bff's, and can't wait to drink frozen cocktails and a plethera (sp?) of drinks with grenadine in them. Hopefully we see some feking kitty kats along the way. And hover-boat-craft-in-the-wicked-bright-blue-water-ing.

But in all seriousness, what will St.Catharines do without me for one whole week? You're right, probably host some righteous sweet parties while i'm gone and i'll be all jealous that I missed the good times. But then I think to myself, i'll be maxin' and relaxin' for one whole week with nothing to worry about.. besides getting stupid sunburned like I always do, and getting the swine-in-a-tor.

I.CAN'T.WAIT.

Can people have fare-well parties for people who are only leaving for a week? I don't see why not. As geoghegan would say, let's get "wet and wild".

Take a Toke.

No comments:

Post a Comment