Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fly Away Home

I dislike leaving my friends and family to go on vacation, but once I get there and meet people and enjoy myself, I dislike leaving my vacation to come home. Not because I don't care for the people at home anymore, but it's always just a tiny bit different upon returning. I'm used to getting up and going somewhere and just doing something. None of this "Okay, well I have to get ready for an hour or two, relax for a bit, and then we'll meet up in 5 hours from now shit", in which I used to be the reigning queen of. It feels so strange to be sitting in my room doing absolutely nothing. I want to live in a small community where calling on people is the norm. Or where you just know you will be hanging out with a certain person that night or all the time without really having to make plans. It reminds me of childhood, so effortless. Maybe i'm just lazy but yet active and adventurous all in one. I want to have fun, but I don't want to go though trying to find fun. I just want to have it.

Luckily, in the near future there are some music festivals that are going to remind me of that again.

Ladies, let's drink some beers and break some hearts, full throttle this time.

Bow-Chica-Wow-Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment