Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fan Boys

I got an invite to join my own brother's fan club today on facebook. I wanted to deny it because that is absolutely ridiculous, but how can you deny something like that without feeling slightly guilty?

Remember when I used to have a fan club on myspace thanks to my 1st year college friends? Those were the days. Remember that other club we had, which slightly resembles the "burn book" from Mean Girls, but only is derrogatory about one person? We are terrible.

In other news, I had food poisoning on sunday night and wanted to KMS. It is now tuesday and I feel 100% better, so it really must have been food poisoning. But during my 24 hours of sickness, I took refuge in my sun room, which thanks to my brosef, has a mattress on the floor and a wonderfully huge flat screen with, yes, cable tv! I also brought my laptop out here and have read about a TON of celebrity gossip though perez and channel 29 + 78, and have read about a billion textsfromlastnight (which has to be my new favourite thing). My braing feels like melting though.

Lazy Days Er' Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment